The famine is over, y’all! Potatoes for everyone! Sweet potatoes are scrumptious, but even more when there’s a surprise burst of cheesy goodness inside.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil or avocado oil
- Dash sea salt
- Sprinkles of cinnamon
- 40 Raisins
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, part-skim
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prick potatoes with a fork all around and coat with olive/avocado oil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Bisect potatoes halfway (do not cut them into halves) which will leave room for you to stuff each potato with ¼ cup part
- Skim ricotta cheese, 1 tsp coconut oil, sprinkle with cinnamon, and ~10 raisins per potato. Return to oven for another 15 minutes.
- Season with dash of salt upon removal.
Image via Stacey Homemaker.