Want the chocolate love but not the guilt? Using cacao nibs, which are bursting with REAL chocolate (the kind you hear all the health buzz about), provides flavor and antioxidant power.
Essence Flourless Chocolate Torte
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs
- ¼ cup organic honey
- ⅓ cup canned pureed pumpkin
- 2 organic eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 15 oz can of no salt added black beans.
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 inch round cake pan with aluminum foil and grease with melted coconut oil.
- Food process or blenderize all ingredients except the cacao nips.
- With a spatula or spoon, fold 1 tablespoon the cacao nibs and spread the batter into the pan.
- Top with the remaining nibs.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Share with your favorite Essence dietitian.