These gluten-free, vegan babes are fluffy as the pillow you can go back to bed and eat them upon. They pack a whopping protein punch, tons of wholesome fiber, and probiotics galore. Serve with fresh fruit and REAL maple syrup (the expensive kind in glass bottles!)
- 12 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 scoop Vega Sport
- ½ cup kefir
- 2 flaxseed “eggs” OR 2 organic eggs (a non-vegan option)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – organic
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Heat pancake griddle to medium and grease with coconut oil.
- Pour batter and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes.