- Organic chicken breasts; pounded to ½ inch thickness (you can also use organic chicken tenderloins)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Rosemary, to taste
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Dijon mustard
- Apple cider vinegar
- Roll chicken breasts in avocado oil.
- Roll chicken breasts in coconut flour on both sides.
- Season with spices.
- Place on aluminum foil and then on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes; flip tenders, bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- Broil 1 minute on each side for optimal crispiness.
- Mix Dijon mustard + water + apple cider vinegar + chia seeds until sauce-like consistency. Drizzle over cooked chicken breasts.