Super easy and who doesn’t love tacos?!
- 1 pound skinless chicken breast
- 1-2 cups chopped onion, garlic, bell pepper, jalapeño
- 2 Ripe Hass avocados
- 3-4 limes
- Small corn taco shells
- Chopped cilantro
- Salt + pepper + cumin to taste
- Boil chicken breast and shred when fully cooked, set aside. Sauté chopped onion, garlic, bell pepper, and jalapeño. Add shredded chicken and seasonings.
- Mash avocados, add salt, chopped cilantro (~1 tbsp.) and lime juice to taste. 2 are usually good.
- Place 2 corn tortillas over open fire and flip when cooked to your liking. Assemble taco and enjoy!