They’re egg-actly what your morning needs. We eat them on the r-egg. Okay, we’ll stop now. No more egging you on.
- 1 dozen organic, omega-3 eggs
- Sea salt
- 1 green pepper, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup spinach, chard, or kale, chopped
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin with olive oil or avocado oil.
- Saute all veggies in a skillet coated with 1 TBSP olive oil/avocado oil for 1-5 minutes.
- Crack eggs into large mixing bowl and whisk. Add herbs, a dash of sea salt, and “milk.” Add vegetables to egg mixture; continue to whisk.
- Pour batter into muffin tins evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Optional: top with sprinkled organic cheese.