- 1-2 spicy chicken sausages
- 1 cup chopped and roasted butternut squash
- 1 bunch of chopped broccoli
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- Fresh shaved parmigiano reggiano
- Sauté chopped garlic and broccoli with olive oil over medium heat. Once cooked to your liking set aside.
- Remove chicken sausage from casing, chop in bite sizes and sauté over medium heat with olive oil.
- Once chicken sausage is done cooking, add roasted squash & broccoli. Add 1 tbsp. of olive oil, and cook for another 5 mins over med-low heat.
- Place in serving trays and add fresh shaved Parmigiano reggiano. Enjoy!